- This event has passed.
CPR/FA for Child Care Providers November 18th, 2023 (In Person)
November 18 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This curriculum is used to train child care providers who are new to the field or experienced early care and education professionals who are taking the course to refresh their knowledge and keep their certification current. This training curriculum provides the eight hours of EMSA approved CPR/First Aid training required to obtain a child care license.
At this time, translators and additional guests may not join attendees at 4Cs of Alameda County’s health and safety trainings including CPR & First Aid and Preventive Health due to capacity and regulation requirements. If an attendee brings a guest or translator, they will be asked to wait in the lobby until the end of the class. If you need a class facilitated in a language other than English, please contact Barbara Kasnic at email@example.com or Mary Beltran at firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of other training organizations.
- Please plan to arrive at the office 5-10 minutes prior to the start time as this will ensure adequate time to sign in and collect necessary documents.
- Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic, capacity for this in-person training is limited. When you arrive at 4Cs office, staff will not be checking vaccination status however, we ask that you wear a mask as 4Cs continues to follow CDC/Alameda County face covering and social distancing protocols.
- It is best to wear comfortable clothes/footwear to the Saturday class (sweats are a perfect option!) as we will be on the floor for a good portion of the session.
- If you have any physical limitations that restricts your ability to get down/get up from the floor, please notify us so that we can modify the activity for you.
- This course will be conducted in English, translation is not available at this time.
Registration will end when capacity is reached (24 participants) or on Friday November 3rd, 2023, or whichever comes first.
After completing and submitting your registration form, you will be directed to the PayPal page to pay the $125.00 registration fee. Below are options to successfully process your payment:
- Log into your PayPal account
Enter your email/mobile number and password for the fastest way
- If you do not have a PayPal account:
- Scroll down and click “Checkout as Guest”
You are required to enter your email and debit/credit card information. This option does NOT create a PayPal account.
- Or scroll down and click “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”
You are required to enter your email and debit/credit card information.