4Cs is honored to share with our community, free of charge, concrete services that will continue to support our mission to develop and coordinate resources to strengthen families and children through our RISE programs.
We are grateful to offer the following:
- Diapers and Wipes
- Hygiene and Health-related Supplies
- Gently-used Clothes for Infants, Children, and Adults
- Children’s Books and Toys
- Food Distributions
- THRIVE Parenting Program
- Brilliant Baby Enrollment for Oakland families ($500 college savings account)
- Special Events such as seasonal, back-to-school, and holiday giveaways
- VITA (free tax preparation and filing)
- Car Seat Installation checks
- Additional parenting support programs
Looking to help families through our RISE services? We welcome special event volunteers, physical item donations, cash, check, and donations via credit card to help support and grow the program. If you like to donate physical items or become a champion for RISE at 4Cs, please contact our RISE team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 736-0024 to coordinate.
4Cs of Alameda County RISE staff hosts Back-to-School Supply Distributions for community members.
Parents and families are invited to shop for free holiday toys and warm coats for the entire family during the wintertime events.
In partnership with First 5 of Alameda County and supplybank.org, 4Cs of Alameda County distributes diaper kits monthly to families with young children served by 4Cs of Alameda County.