- This event has passed.
CPR/FA for Child Care Providers
July 16 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
This curriculum is used to train child care providers who are new to the field or experienced early care and education professionals who are taking the course to refresh their knowledge and keep their certification current. This training curriculum provides the eight hours of EMSA approved CPR/First Aid training required to obtain a child care license.
- please plan to arrive at the office 5-10 minutes prior to the start time as this will ensure adequate time to sign in and collect necessary documents.
- Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic, capacity for this in-person training is limited. When you arrive at 4Cs office , staff will not be checking vaccination status however, we ask that you wear a mask as 4Cs continues to follow CDC/Alameda County face covering and social distancing protocols.
- It is best to wear comfortable clothes/footwear to the Saturday class (sweats are a perfect option!) as we will be on the floor for a good portion of the session.
- If you have any physical limitations that restricts your ability to get down/get up from the floor, please notify us so that we can modify the activity for you.
- This course will be conducted in English, translation is not available at this time.