CPR/First Aid for Child Care Providers- 3 Part Training
March 21 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Module 1&2: Monday March 21, 2022 6:30pm – 9:30pm ZOOM
Module 2&3: Tuesday March 23, 2022 6:30pm – 9:30pm ZOOM
Module 4: Saturday March, 2022 8:30am – 10:00am (session 1) or 11am – 12:30pm (session 2) In-person at Hayward office
This curriculum is used to train child care providers who are new to the field or experienced early care and education professionals who are taking the course to refresh their knowledge and keep their certification current. This training curriculum provides the eight hours of EMSA approved CPR/First Aid training required to obtain a child care license.
Please note the following:
- A working webcam is required to participate in this class
- To receive certification, participants must attend and complete all 4 modules
- You must register separately for each attendee
- Module 4 will be an in person session with no more than 12 individuals present. 4Cs staff will not be verifying vaccination status for this session however, we will be following all CDC recommendations for masking and social distancing.
Registration ends Friday March 4, 2022
After completing and submitting your registration form, you will be directed to the PayPal page to pay the $125.00 registration fee. Below are options to successfully process your payment:
- Log into your PayPal account
Enter your email/mobile number and password for the fastest way.
If you do not have a PayPal account:
- Scroll down and click “Checkout as Guest”
You are required to enter your email and debit/credit card information. This option does NOT create a PayPal account.
- Or scroll down and click “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”
You are required to enter your email and debit/credit card information.