- This event has passed.
CPR/First Aid for Child Care Providers- 4 Part Training
November 15, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Module 1: Monday November 15, 2021 6:30pm – 8:30pm ZOOM
Module 2: Tuesday November 16, 2021 6:30pm – 8:30pm ZOOM
Module 3: Wednesday November 17, 2021 6:30pm – 9pm ZOOM
Module 4: Saturday November 20, 2021 8:30am – 10:00am (session 1) or 11am – 12:30pm (session 2) In-person at Hayward office
The curriculum is used to train child care providers who are new to the field or experienced early care and education professionals who are taking the course to update their knowledge and make sure they are up-to-date. This training curriculum provides the eight hours of EMSA approved CPR/First Aid training required to obtain a child care license.
Please note the following:
- A working video camera is required to participate in this class
- To receive certification, participants must attend and complete all 4 modules
- You must register separately for each attendee
- Module 4 will be an in person session with no more than 12 individuals present. 4Cs staff will not be verifying vaccination status for this session however, we will be following all CDC recommendations for masking and social distancing.
Registration ends November 10, 2021
After completing and submitting your registration form, you will be directed to the PayPal page to pay the $125.00 registration fee. Below are options to successfully process your payment:
- Log into your PayPal account
Enter your email/mobile number and password for the fastest way.
If you do not have a PayPal account:
- Scroll down and click “Checkout as Guest”
You are required to enter your email and debit/credit card information. This option does NOT create a PayPal account.
- Or scroll down and click “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”
You are required to enter your email and debit/credit card information.