- This event has passed.
Cultivating Healthy Communication Among ECE Staff
November 1, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Working with young children in group settings is a team effort, and communication between teachers in the classroom is a key component to the success of the classroom. How would you rate the quality of communication between the teachers in your classroom or program? This training will reconnect you to the power of positive communication, the importance of team chemistry, and the benefits of communication accountability.
In this training you will:
- Learn how to be an “active listener” and be aware of your body language
- Understand how to avoid confusion and confrontation with clear effective communication
- Reflect on communication styles of different cultures
- Identify how the physical and emotional environment impacts communication
- Learned the importance of self-talk for stress management
Registration ends October 31, 2022