- This event has passed.
Preventative Health, Safety & Nutrition for Child Care Providers – 3 Part Training
April 11 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Module 1- Prevention of Infectious Diseases: Monday April 11, 2022 6:30pm-9:30pm
Module 2- Injury Prevention: Tuesday April 12, 2022 6:30pm-9:30pm
Module 3- Nutrition: Wednesday April 13, 2022 6:30pm-8:30pm
The curriculum is used to train child care providers who are new to the field or experienced early care and education professionals who are taking the course to update their knowledge on current health and safety practices. This course provides 8 hours of the Preventive Health and Safety and Nutrition requirement, using curriculum and materials approved by the California Emergency Medical Services Authority, under the direction of the UCSF-California Childcare Health Program Preventive Health Training Program, Bobbie Rose and Mira Liao. The course includes 1 hour of nutrition and instruction in the prevention of lead exposure, as required by California Health and Safety Code Section 1596.866.
Please note the following:
- A working webcam is required to participate in this class
- Participants will be contacted by 4Cs staff to arrange pick up for course curriculum and materials one week prior to the first-class
- To receive certification, participants must attend and complete all 3 modules
- You must register separately for each attendee and pay the $125.00 fee
After completing and submitting your registration form, you will be directed to the PayPal page to pay the $125.00 registration fee. Below are options to successfully process your payment:
- Log into your PayPal account
Enter your email/mobile number and password for the fastest way.
If you do not have a PayPal account:
- Scroll down and click “Checkout as Guest”
You are required to enter your email and debit/credit card information. This option does NOT create a PayPal account.
- Or scroll down and click “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”
You are required to enter your email and debit/credit card information.